You have probably heard about Mauritius as an island with magnificent beaches and stunning nature. The place has so much more to offer!
FISHING IN MAURITIUS
The Mauritian natural heritage is composed of an impressive range of flora and fauna specimens. Its location in the Indian Ocean allows to boast about its many types of rare and elite fish such as the barracuda, kingfish, giant trevally, rock cods and many more. In this small paradise we invite you for fishing, to enjoy a fishing spree with our professional guide, who was called by Robson Green himself “The Dominator”.
Our guide is a fishing veteran and a Mauritian born hunter with an infallible flair.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
Our service includes:
- Speedboat for 2 persons with an instructor
- To bring towels and spare clothes. Highly probabilities of getting wet on boat.
- Sun cream, sun glasses and cap /hat highly recommended
At your convenience, the following customized and extra service can be arranged:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location)
- Optional activity costs
- Drinks & Beverages
- Russian, English, German & Chinese guide available on request
- Bookings to be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Catch and release policy of the Safari tour ensures that minimal impact is made to the precious ecosystems of Mauritius marine.
Should you need extra information or wish to sign up for the excursion "Fishing with a Professional", please feel free to contact our specialists. We are glad to help you!