• Only 4 Star Boutique Hotel on the West Coast
• African Style beach lodge architecture
• Prime Location
• Situated on the only Surf Beach of the island
• Overlooking the Dolphins Sanctuary
• Choice of 3 Restaurants
• Complementary Wi-Fi
• Free access to our leisure parc, Casela World of Adventures (Transport included)
• Free green fees at our 18-hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Rodney Wright
• Walking distance to the folkloric Tamarin Village; local food, shops, nightlife...
- Only 1 hour drive from airport, 48.9 km
- Only 40 minutes from the capital city Port-Louis, 27.7 km
30 Deluxe Garden Side View Room 39 m2
What is included
12 Deluxe Sea Side View Room 39 m2
What is included
8 Deluxe Beachfront View Room 39 m2
What is included
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Main restaurant overlooking the main pool and the Bay
• Breakfast : Tropical Buffet from 07:00 am to 10:00 am
• Lunch : Pizza & Pasta from 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm
• Dinner : Flavours from each corner of the island;
Thematic menus from 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
closed Sunday and Monday evening)
Barefoot Beach Bistro
• Lunch: Sandwich & Salad from 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm
• Dinner : Seafood Fritto Misto from 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Restaurant at Club house
• Open from 07:00am to 07:00pm
• Breakfast, Lunch and private functions
Beach Bar serving local rum cocktails
• Open from 11:00am to 10:00pm
• From 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
L’Acacia offers several packages comprising of a wide array of massages with natural or organic products.
Be it for the oriental massage or the ritual totally coco; enjoy a pampering moment in our safe haven.
Our therapists will ensure you make this time your very own.
• Open every day from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm
• 4 single massage rooms
• 2 double massage rooms
• Intraceutical Oxygen Treatment
• Semipermanent gel
• Body Treatment
• Bath Rituals
Sports & Leisure
Casela World of Adventures
• One Free entrance ticket per person per day.
• Includes a safari to see African animals (rhinos, zebras, ostriches, antelopes ...) Giraffes viewing; Big Cats Viewing; walk through the aviary, Petting farm, Kids’ playground and Avalanche Mine.
• Free Shuttle scheduled 2 times per day between the Hotel and the Park.
Tamarina Golf Club
• One Free Green Fee per person per day, except on day of arrival and departure.
• Golf Cart and equipment available at an extra cost.
• Tee off times to be booked upon check-in at the Hotel.
2 Tennis Courts, Cardio Fitness Gym (07h00 to 19h00), Board games, Book Corner, Beach games, a weekly golf initiation.
Sports & Leisure with extra coast
Surf Lessons, Stand-up paddle, Kayak excursion, Kite Surf, Dolphin viewing trip, Diving, Deep Sea fishing, water-ski and glass bottom boat excursion
Musicians at cocktail hour (3 times a week)
When you get married at #Tamarina, your witnesses include the legendary Tamarin Bay and the most beautiful sunset in Mauritius. You’ll have access to a privatised location for your wedding ceremony, and to the services of an experienced coordinator who will ensure your big day is truly unique.
• Mauritius is a beautiful island of 1800 km2 located in the Indian Ocean
• The average temperature during summer (October to May) is approximately 28°C, with a water temperature of 24°C. The sub-tropical winter (June to September) offers a weather like in summer in Europe!
• More than one million people of different origins live peacefully together on the Island, creating a beautiful melting pot of cultures, religions and languages.
• The three major sources of revenue of the Mauritian economy are Sugar Cane Industry, Textile Industry and Tourism.
• No visa is required to enter Mauritius for EU citizens.
• No vaccination is needed.
• The local currency is the Mauritian Rupee.
• Mauritius is 4 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+4).
• English is the officia