Mauritius sightseeing excursions are abundant here, in the south. Travel across the island’s part, renowned for its beautiful sceneries, natural beauties, numerous spiritual sights, such as temples and natural phenomena! This tour will leave you relaxed, refreshed and educated on the culture and religion of Mauritius.
This Mauritius sightseeing tour will take you to -
· Trou aux Cerfs, an utmost majestic dormant volcano
· Grand Bassin, a sacred lake of great importance for the local culture
· Numerous temples of Grand Bassin, all holding cultural significance
· Black River Gorges, a truly gorgeous national park, full of magnificent flora and fauna
· Vortex retreat, where you will discover your own spirituality
· Gris Gris cliffs, one of the most spectacular natural sights of the south
The phenomenal landscapes of Mauritius south will leave you breathless. The amazing yet soothing beauties are bound to relieve you from all of your earthly concerns. See all the nature from a whole new perspective! Photos from Mauritius sightseeing will save those images of uncanny beauty for you and make anyone jealous of your experiences!
Mauritius is famous for its numerous cultures and their peculiar combinations manifested in the exquisite architecture of temples. But it is also known for its sacred and spiritual natural sights such as Grand Bassin and Vortex retreat. Discover the spiritual facet of Mauritius along with visits to the scenic south of our tropical island. You will have the opportunity to discover the holy lake of Grand Bassin and its temples, the Black River Gorges National Park and other amazing spiritual places of Mauritius. You will be initiated to Yoga in a vortex retreat. You will discover along this journey the spiritual culture of Mauritius whilst discovering peaceful outstanding places.
Besides, you will be admitted to partake in Chakra Vidya Yoga and other meditative practices at Mauritius most mysterious landscapes. You will find your inner self, surrounded by nothing but most pleasing and relaxing views of indigenous species and general sceneries. This Mauritius sightseeing package will open your eyes to the things others won’t see!
Details of the tour:
· Pick up & drop off: 09h00 to 17h00
· Duration: approximately 8 hours