Maradiva, member of Leading Hotels of the World, is an exclusive haven of luxury spread over 27 scenic acres with 750 m of pristine beach. The 65 villas with private pool refurbished in 2016, feature Hermès wallpaper and amenities, a tranquil living and dining area, with the benefit of butler service to ensure that every guest need is met. They were inspired by colonial residences of the sugar cane owners. The main infinity pool overlooks the serene, turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay at Wolmar and brings that sense of intimacy that Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa inspires to its guests. A range of water sports facilities are also available at the boat house.
PRESIDENTIAL SUITE POOL VILLA
2 Bedroom villa of 345 m², a private pool of 56 m² and a beachfront location. The Presidential suites take pride of place at the centre of the resort’s crescent beach. 4 adults & 2 extra bed (2 children up to 12 years old) and 1 baby cot.
EXCLUSIVE SUITE POOL VILLA
6 Bedroom villa of 220 m² with a private pool of 25 m². Beachfront location. 2 adults & 2 extra bed child or teenager (up to 12 years old) and 1 baby cot or 3 adults.
BEACHFRONT SUITE POOL VILLA
11 Bedroom villa of 163 m² including a private pool of 15 m² adjoining a tranquil alfresco dining area with an incomparable view of the Tamarin Bay. 2 adults and 1 extra bed child (up to 12 years old) and 1 baby cot.
LUXURY SUITE POOL VILLA
40 Bedroom villa of 163 m² with a private pool 15 m² adjoining a spacious and airy tranquil alfresco dining area. 2 adults and extra bed (up to 12 years old) and 1 baby cot.
GARDEN SUITE POOL VILLA
6 Bedroom villa 163 m² with a private pool 15 m² amidst the tropical gardens, the Garden Suite Pool Villas boast a garden view and a 15 m² plunge pool surrounded by a daybed and lush gardens.
Fast speed internet, walk in dressing, flat screen TV, outdoor shower, ceiling fan, air conditioner, mini bar, nespresso machine, double wash basins, bathtub.
RESTAURANTS & BAR
Our Executive Chef presides over the culinary section of MARADIVA with brigade of 37. The golden words are authenticity, simplicity and variety with a local touch.
- ● The restaurant Coast2Coast, serves Mediterranean, Mauritian and International cuisines in a relaxed ambiance.
- ● It operates À la carte and Buffet for breakfast and À la carte service for lunch and dinner.
- ● Daily chef’s suggestions and new themed menus every night.
- ● Live music during dinner time.
Bar Breakers exudes a contemporary intimate atmosphere and serves light meals and a wide selection of international wines and spirits.
- ● The specialty restaurant Cilantro features an Indian cuisine.
- ● Lounge area for pre-dinner and after dinner drinks.
- ● Live Indian Instrumental music.
One of the best Japanese Chefs of the island oversees the Teppan counter. Thai and Indochinese dishes are also served.
- ● Rolls-Royce Phantom Picnic Hamper
- ● Romantic dinners are proposed under Raj tents on the beach or within the privacy of your villas.
- ● Cooking class
- ● Beach service from 10:00 to 18:00
- ● In-villa dining 24h/24h
- ● Dine around concept - guests can dine in the 3 restaurants of sister property, Sands Suites Resort & Spa
MARADIVA SPA & FITNESS
Maradiva Spa offers western and Indian signature treatments including Ayurvedic applications. In addition to natural Ayurvedic therapies, the spa practices customized body treatments that range from deep muscular massages to relaxation aromatherapy. The spa also offers heat and water facilities including steam, sauna, laconium, etc. A well-equipped fitness centre is at guests’ disposal with a full range of cardio and weight equipment.
The Mini Club is available for children aged from 4 to 12 years old. The club has a playground area, a safe shallow pool, sand pit, toy room, bathrooms, kitchen and a perfectly child-size dining area. Fun, creative, sporty and cultural activities are organized for particular age groups. Baby-sitting services are also available for smaller ones at a nominal fee with 24-hours notice.
TA variety of land and water sport activities such as table tennis, glass bottom boats, snorkeling, scuba diving and water skiing are available at the resort for guests’ enjoyment. Additionally, big game fishing, dolphin swim, catamaran services, sea cruises, excursions around the island and private dinners in more unusual locations can be organized by our concierge.
- ● Transfer by limousine, including Rolls-Royce Phantom, BMW X5 and helipad service
- ● Sightseeing tour in Rolls-Royce Phantom & Picnic Hamper
- ● MARADIVA Boutique & fine swiss watchmaking Carl F. Bucherer
- ● Concierge, Butler service and Laundry
- ● Library, Boardroom and Business Centre with high-speed internet connection and WIFI
- ● Currency Exchange
- ● Postage services