Your all-inclusive adult-only resort welcomes adults as from 16 years old. The resort is set along a tranquil beach between Belle-Mare and Trou d’Eau Douce on the untamed east coast of the island. It faces the widest lagoon, catches sunrise and instantly warms up guests to its light and rhythmic ambience. Expansive and open to interaction, cool and cheerful, Ambre is the perfect young-at-heart getaway for carefree holidays. This is the place to refresh, mix and mingle; burst out laughing in good company, enjoy discoveries together, connect and reconnect.
Spoil yourself in abundance and bliss by choosing the Sun Resorts all-inclusive package that has been specially made to cater for all your desires at one upfront price! More details by reference: SunInclusive - “Holiday All-Inclusive Package”
REASONS TO CHOOSE AMBRE
• Adult only experience
• All-inclusive formula at 2 restaurants (Indigo and Dolce Vita) and 2 bars. A la carte formula at Dolce Vita included in the All Inclusive treatment
• A 750m long white natural sandy beach
• Access to Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club: golfers receive free green fees and complimentary bus shuttle and taxi boat (Conditions apply)
• Free Wi-Fi
297 rooms nestled between the coral-reef lagoon and lush tropical gardens, including Ambre Suites and Junior Suites.Room amenities: 32’’ LCD flat screen TVs | Complimentary WI-FI |Individually controlled air conditioning | Electronic room safes | Tea and coffee making facilities |Bathroom amenities | Slippers| Telephone | Mini bar | Hair-dryer | Electric sockets
Courtyard room (17 m2) Ground floor or first floor or second floor rooms of 17m2 accommodating a maximum of 2 persons, located at the south wing.
Superior Garden room (30 m2) Ground floor or first floor + second floor rooms with a king size bed, a balcony or terrace located at north wing in a more tranquil area, with a garden-view and close proximity to the beach.
Superior Sea-Facingroom (30m2) Ground, first or second floor rooms with king size beds located at the end of the hotel’s South wing in a more tranquil area. These rooms are sea facing with close proximity to the beach and inclusive of a balcony or terrace.
Deluxe Sea-Facing room (42 m2) First floor or second floor rooms with king or twin beds are sea facing.
Deluxe Sea-Facing room Terrace/ Balcony (42 m2) Ground floor or first floor rooms with king size or twin beds are sea facing, inclusive of a balcony or terrace.
Deluxe Beach room - Terrace /Balcony (42 m2) Ground floor or first floor rooms with king size or twin beds are sea facing, inclusive of a balcony or terrace.
Junior suite (72 m2) Ground floor or first floor rooms, with a separate shower and bathtub and a separate bedroom, sea facing, inclusive of a balcony or terrace. They are accessible from the ‘corridor’ or the main ‘beach’ side.
Ambre suite (80 m2) First floor sea facing rooms with a balcony. They also include a separate shower and bathtub in the bathroom and a separate bedroom and living room space. They are accessible from the ‘corridor’ or the main ‘beach’ side.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Indigo, international flavours
Enjoy a creative blend of Indian, Chinese and Creole specialties as well as international flavours served in a casual tropical setting. Every morning it offers an extensive breakfast buffet.
Full English and Continental
Breakfast - 6.30am to 10.30am
Buffet Lunch - 12.30pm to 3pm
Buffet Dinner - 6.30pm to 10pm
Seating capacity - 262
Dolcevita, Italian restaurant
Authentic Italian restaurant offering Trattoria style dining, with emphasis on homemade antipasti and pastas and pizzas.
A la carte Lunch - 12.30pm to 3pm
A la Carte Dinner only - 6.30pm to 10pm
Seating capacity - 120
LaPlage, Mediterranean & Mauritian cuisine
A la carte paying restaurant. « All Inclusive » drinks included. Beach restaurant with a cool feet-in-the-sand attitude, offering Mediterranean and Mauritian specialties, grilled.
Seafood, snacks, sandwiches And a beach bar service
A la carte Lunch - 12.30pm to 3pm
A la Carte Dinner only - 6.30pm to 10.00pm
Seating capacity - 100
Coral pool bar
Pool bar with an exciting list of cocktails. An idyllic backdrop for unwinding throughout the day.
Open from 9am to midnight
Seating capacity - 90
H&H Lounge, bar
A perfect venue at the heart of the resort to watch sports events and sip exotic cocktails and a list of selected drinks.
Open from 6pm until 01.45am
Shakers, night club
The hip and bubbling night club of the resort to dance the night away.
Open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays after evening entertainment at the Coral Bar.
Open from 22:30hrs until 01.45am
The Spa unveils four contemporary treatment rooms and a romantic outdoor area: two gazebos will let you indulge in a Spa treatment whilst contemplating the ocean. To complement this authentic tropical experience, the Spa also features a steam room, a sauna and a Jacuzzi.
Opening hours: 8.30am – 7pm
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
The heart of social life pulsates around the pool, calls out day and evening with its convivial tempo, extending to the up-beat discotheque throughout the night until dawn. Mind relaxed, body revitalised, senses refreshed.
EVENT & RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
• Up to 150sqm of function rooms (Ambre Conference Room) rooms for any corporate or private event
• Two swimming pools including an impressive pool of 735m2 and a tropical lap pool overlooking the beach
• A Fitness centre, with a range of cardio apparatus and training machines. Personal Training sessions available with a nominal fee Fitness Centre opening hours: 7am – 8pm
FREE WATER ACTIVITIES
Boat house opening hours: 9am - 5pm
• Laser-sailing and hobby cats
• Pedal boats• Glass bottom boat rides
• Snorkelling Trips
• Stand up paddle
• Aqua gym in the poo
PREMIUM SEA ACTIVITIES
• Scuba-diving (PADI courses)
• Big-game fishing
• Water ski
• Banana boat and super tube rides
• Giant-catamaran outings
• Submarine dives and dolphin-discovery excursion
FREE LAND ACTIVITIES
• Usage of the Fitness centre
• Beach-volley, table tennis and fitness classes (i.e. Yoga etc.) as per hotel’s program
• Usage of the two floodlit tennis courts (balls are chargeable)
• Variety of sports activities such as fitness, stretching, yoga-course, bocce ball, frisbee, Tai Chi, body pump, table tennis, beach tennis, beach volley, beach soccer, aqua gym and sports tournaments
PREMIUM LAND ACTIVITIES
• Tennis lessons with professional coaching
• Bicycle rental
• Private fitness trainer